To add a new testimonial from the administration panel, you should select the menu Testimonials > Add New. The above page will display. This works the same way as forms for adding posts and pages.
When adding or editing a new entry, there are 7 main steps:
- Insert/edit the name/title for this entry.
- Choose a layout type or leave as default for an automatic layout detection
- Set images – if you have just one image, use the first image box. These images MUST exist within your WordPress site.
- Optionally, enter “Highlighted Quote” (i.e. I Feel So Much More Energetic!) and “Provider Subtext” (i.e. occupation, location, age, and etc)
- Optionally, enter start and end weights – these must be numeric value like “150” or “60”.
- Select group
- Enter testimonial video or texts in the content editor box. Enter a shorter testimonial under “Excerpt” tab for future alternate use. Press Publish/Update button.