Recipe: Brownie Bites
- 1 8-inch-square pan chilled brownies, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 cup semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chips, melted
- Dip half of each brownie square in melted chocolate, then place on a baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. (Reheat chocolate, as needed, to keep it melted.) Refrigerate until the chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- Make Ahead Tip: Store airtight in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- Tip: To melt chocolate, microwave on Medium for 1 minute. Stir, then continue microwaving on Medium, stirring every 20 seconds, until melted. Or place chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot, but not boiling, water. Stir until melted.
Recipe from EatingWell.com