Why Mobile Optimization is Essential
Wow, it’s coming to the end of 2015! These days it’s not just a good idea to have your site include mobile optimization, it’s crucial for your business!
We highly recommend upgrading your website to be mobile-friendly – ASAP.
We can help you!
We are featuring our upgrade offer, beginning today! Existing clients can get a 15% discount for a new site that’s mobile-friendly. Find out more here
This offer is only going to last for a week, so you better hurry!
I know, I know… you’re probably thinking, “I have a website that looks cool on a desktop, why should I care it’s optimized for mobile devices?”
Well, Here are 3 Things You Need to Know about Updating Your Website to Include Mobile Optimization:
1) If your site isn’t mobile-friendly, you’re missing out on potential leads and ultimately your business will suffer! Websites that don’t work well on smartphones will not perform well from the latest Google algorithm update. Google updated it’s algorithm in favor of websites that look and perform better on mobile devices. Ultimately, these sites are ranked higher on Google’s search results. You need to think about if your site is readable, responsive and if it uses non-mobile friendly software (e.g. Flash).
More people are using their mobile devices to search on the web. According to the latest data from eMarketer, Americans in 2013 were using their mobile devices the same number of hours as they were using their desktops and laptop. Now, that number has gone up to 51% of mobile time verses 41% of time used on laptops.
Last May, Google announced more Google searches take place on mobile devices than on computers in 10 countries including the US and Japan.
So… knowing this, it’s time to make sure your site is up to code with Google’s requirements for high quality mobile optimization.
2) Our Sites are “Mobile” Smart for Conversions. We implement Google’s standards into our clients sites so they get high search rankings. All of our client’s sites LOOK GOOD and PERFORM WELL on mobile devices. That’s why our client’s sites are ranked highly on SEO. Some of our features are shortening long content and mobile specific tracking.
These elements factor into your search ranking on Google
- Are your web pages loading fast?
- It is easy for leads to sign up?
- Is there a good flow of content?
- Is your site user-friendly?
Is your site mobile-friendly?
Check it with this test: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
3) Don’t delay – Take action now! We recommend that if your site fails to function on mobile devices, according to Google’s standards, you upgrade ASAP. The longer you wait, the longer your business suffers and less leads will convert.